Basic Price Stairlift
We are the Best Stairlift Price Calculator in the UK
Get a Quick Quote!
We Can Help You Find a Local Stairlift Supplier!
We are well placed to offer customers not only buying peace of mind but also the best choice and biggest discounts on all stair lift manufacturers.
We can provide customers with the best price on Straight stair lift, Curved stair lift and External (Outdoor) stair lift within the UK. Our award-winning stair lift comparison calculator, constantly updated with the latest technology, allows you to search over hundreds models to choose from, with a surveyor just hours away from anywhere in the UK.
Using a Stairlift
Using a stairlift is easy if you are downstairs and want to go upstairs it's as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Sit on the seat, rest your feet on the footrest and put on your lap strap.
- Gently push the control toggle in the direction you want to go and within around 30 seconds you’re at your first-floor landing.
- On arrival on the first floor, the footrest will line up with the landing floor level. Using the seat swivelling lever, you rotate the seat towards the landing making your transfer on and off the stairlift safe and secure. If you prefer you can choose to have a motorised swivel seat.
All instructions will be given by an accredited engineer by the manufacturer you have chosen to provide you with the stairlift. Included on stairlift cost.
Every stairlift we help supply for your home has all of these helpful features as standard:
- The rail secures to the floor, not the wall preventing any unsightly marks. For both Straight and Curved stairlifts.
- Seat, footrest and arms all fold up when not in use.
- 90˚ swivel seat on the first floor, so you get on and off facing the landing.
- Long life maintenance free batteries, your lift will work even in the event of a power cut – the lift is simply plugged into a mains electrical socket.
- Economical; the average cost to power a stairlift is roughly the same per month as boiling a kettle only twice!
- Two easy to use wireless remote controls, one for the ground floor and another on the first floor, these can be used to call and send the stairlift.
- Safety sensors to detect any obstruction on the stairs and prevent any accidental damage.
- Lap belt and key switch for safety.
- Padded, hard wearing upholstery, usually in a choice of modern colours.
Servicing & Repairs
The leading stairlift manufacturers have engineers that are ‘factory-trained’ to quickly diagnose and repair any faults that might arise. Included on stairlift cost.
In the unlikely event of you having a problem you need not worry, all new stairlifts generally include 24 months, 24 hours a day support contract, which covers you for parts, labour and call-out. The stairlift engineers are on call to assist you and will be in attendance within hours of you notifying us of a problem.
The stairlift manufacturers we work with the offer out of hours contact number to get you through to an engineer as soon as a problem arises, even if this is in the evening or on a weekend.
Why deal with a manufacturer and have them install the lift? The main reason it's the maintenance of the lift. If it breaks down you will get an engineer out in a couple of hours, not a couple of days. As well you have a proper paper trail so you can easily extend your 2 years warranty.
*We don't share your email with third-party companies.
**We will give you advice and see if you want a no obligation free quotation.
***We will send you 3 complimentary Stairlift Brochures.